Programs will include:
- YES! YOU CAN!: February 11th
Introducing our philosophy that You Can Do Anything you Dream and You Can Do it Here!
- Start With Who You Are, Start Where You Are, Start Now: February 19th
Offering insights into your individual personality type, and your strengths, as well as those things you just hate or aren't good at and using those to help you get to the next steps.
- DEVELOP, DEFINE and DO: February 11th, Program placements by March 1
Define Your Dream; Explore the Possibilities. Includes participating in our Internship, Mentorship, and Part-time Job Partnerships with County businesses and entities.
- Discover the Pathway: March 19th
Career & Professional Opportunities, Educational & Training Resources Requirements: an opportunity to visit with representatives of professions, businesses, colleges and technical training schools.
- Dedicate To Your Dream: April 23rd
Making choices for education and training; applying, funding, going; Steps for making my Dream Come True.
- Do it!: March, April, May
Individualized help to define, develop and demonstrate their Dream Business at the Youth Entrepreneurship Fair.
- YOUTH ENTREPRENEURSHIP FAIR: Schools May 13th & 14th County May 15th
We can only succeed with this dream for our youth if you volunteer to help as a mentor, with an internship or part time job or in delivering the programs.
Please contact me now!